Online booking for Early Bird Tickets closes at midnight the night before the event. If you miss this offer, tickets are available with Registration at the event from 18:30.
- This event has passed.
29 March @ 6:30 pm - 10:30 pm£15.00
EARLY BIRD SALES ENDED – TICKETS ON THE DOOR £20
Speaker 1 – Anna Kitney
Make it Happen! Clearing the blocks to Life Success through Theta Healing
Anna Kitney – CEO, Theta Healing® Master & Certificate of Science – Practitioner & Instructor
Anna Kitney is a Master Energy Healer and Trainer. A natural intuitive, driven by her passions in seeing clients and students grow and flourish physically, emotionally and spiritually. Anna believes that the greatest gift is to be able to help another person achieve their goals, dreams and desires.
Theta Healing® is an ancient knowlege that we are now rediscovering. It is a highly versatile energy healing and personal development modality that empowers you for positive change. Through a range of techniques you can reprogram your subconscious mind from your limiting beliefs and feelings that are holding you back from happiness, love, wellness, prosperity and abundance.
- learn how to use Theta Healing® to instantly transform self limiting beliefs into empower ones.
- Understand why you have sabotaged your success to date
- Release the fear of judgement of others, letting other down, fear of rejection and fear or success.
Come along on the 29th and…
You’ll discover a powerful energetic tool to instantly transform self limiting beliefs into empowering ones. And when you change how you think, you change your behaviour and therefor the results in your life. With over 500,000 practitioners worldwide, in 52 countries, Theta Healing® is a leading edge self development and energy healing modality. In the practical and hands-on workshop you’ll come away with tools you an implement in your daily life.
- You will discover what is actually holding you back from success.
- Releasing beliefs about money, success, competition, worthiness, self esteem and confidence.
- You’ll learn the Theta Healing® meditation to connect you to Divine Source Energy / Creator / God for healing and manifesting
- Get clarity on your goals with an action plan to Make it Happen
Anna has attended countless seminars over the last 22 years in the area of personal development, wealth creation and holistic health. She was mentored by John Kanary for 2 years in the area of personal development and growth.
The ThetaHealing technique is a meditation technique utilizing a spiritual philosophy with the purpose of improvement in mind, body and spirit while getting closer to the Creator of All That Is (our God has many names and we call him Creator). It is a focused prayer to the Creator and allows you to train your mind, body and spirit to clear limiting beliefs and live life with positive thoughts, developing virtues in all that we do. Through meditation and prayer, the ThetaHealing Technique creates a positive lifestyle.
Speaker 2 – Lucie Bradbury
Living the Pleasure-Life: How to Have it All!
Lucie is a dynamic and highly personable leader, leading by example as a dedicated mum with 3 small children who is committed to her own personal growth through daily practice and life experience including numerous personal challenges.
Lucie says #yestolife lives life to the max – she is passionate about female leadership and the role of women in the future.
She leads and mentors women through her Damsels in Success community and The Feminine Freedom Movement, helping thousands of women to live a full live that is full of passion, pleasure and progress. She’s very fond of men too – and believes a world full of happier more confident women will benefit everyone!
Come along on Wednesday and find out how:
Living a pleasure-led life leads to to more progress, and…
- Find the sweet spot between pleasure and progress
- How giving women the confidence they crave will being happiness to everyone
- Learn how to express your desires in a way that inspires
The YESx slot is our version of TEDx talks and an opportunity to give back to the community. From time to time, we invite a community member (either a long standing member, table sponsor or big supporter of the YES Group) to come and give a short talk. Under 15 minutes. They do not need to be professional speakers, or totally polished. They must be comfortable speaking to large groups though, have a message and offer value.
This month our YESx Speaker is long time member Katherine Barton.
Talk: The Hero Round Table
Find out about:
- What is the Hero’s Round Table?
- Why a vague goal can actually be a good thing?
- What holds you back from getting you big goals in life?
- Personal Development versus Life Balance – have you got it right?
We do sometimes have to change venues, so please ensure you have confirmed our location for the live event you are booking!